Talbots HR your 'Outsourced HR Dept.'
At Talbots Law we understand that it is tough for SMEs to stay compliant with ever-changing HR and employment law, and that for many businesses, employing their own HR specialists just isn’t cost effective or appropriate.
TalbotsHR provides practical, commercial and cost effective advice and support on all aspects of HR and employment law, to a wide range of businesses of all sizes and for a ‘fixed monthly fee’.
Our experienced HR and employment lawyers help to ensure that you not only meet your legal obligations, but also effectively manage the issues, risks and potential liabilities associated with employing people.
We will get you straight
The TalbotsHR service includes:
- An initial review and health check of your current documentation (employment contracts, etc.), policies and procedures and staff handbooks
- Recommendations regarding any changes required
We have got your back
With on-going advice and support relating to the following issues:
- Contracts of employment including apprenticeship, casual/bank agreements, director and consultancy agreements
- HR policies and handbooks
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Sickness Absence
- Performance management
- Family friendly rights
- Restructures and redundancies
- Changing ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Pay/national minimum wage
- Working time
In addition, TalbotsHR will also provide:
- Drafting/reviewing emails or letters to/from employees
- E-mail alerts on updates of employment law
- Discounted hourly rates and ‘fixed fees’ for contentious and other employment work
- Invitations to our networking & business development events
All of the above is subject to Terms and Conditions.
And if you need more
We can support you with further HR and employment services, which do not form part of the TalbotsHR service.
- On-site HR Support
- Litigious matters, where a dispute has arisen with an employee/ex employee, such as: legal action in the employment tribunal/court and any pre action work
- Equal pay
- Bullying and harassment
- Advice on complex legal matters
- Conducting investigations
- The ACAS conciliation process
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Counsel - including instructing and Counsel’s fees for attendance at hearings
Should you require assistance with services not included in the TalbotHR Service, we would be happy to discuss your requirements and our range of fixed fee and discounted fee options.
For more information please contact us