When it comes to employment law and HR issues, Talbots Law can advise you across the board. For years, we’ve acted alongside employers, providing guidance and jargon free advice regarding rights and responsibilities in the work place. Because of our background, our clients not only see us as employment lawyers, but trusted advisors who have their best interests at heart at all times.
Managing employees effectively is the key to successful organisations. Employment law is some of the most complicated there is. Talbots Law can steer you through the minefield of employment legislation, providing guidance and jargon free advice regarding rights and responsibilities in the workplace.
Our Employment & HR Team
Why choose Talbots Law employment solicitors?
We represent a variety of employers including owner managers as well as small and medium sized businesses. Our team of experienced lawyers provide practical, commercial solution driven advice. We are friendly and accessible and will take the time to get to know your business so that we can tailor our advice to meet your business needs.
How can we help?
Our expert employment lawyers can advise on all employment law and HR matters including:
- Recruitment through to termination of employment
- Settlement agreements
- Employment contracts
- Policies and procedures/staff handbooks
- Disciplinary and grievances
- Managing difficult employees
- Sickness absence
- All aspects of discrimination including age, sex, race, disability,
- Restructures and redundancies
- Equal pay
- Holiday pay and Working Time Regulations
- Restrictive covenants
- TUPE including corporate support on any deals
- Employment Tribunal claims; discrimination, unfair dismissal, whistleblowing
We offer a range of fee structures to suit your needs including fixed and capped fees or pay as you go – call us on 0800 118 1500 to find out more.
For a fixed fee we can provide half or full day bespoke training on employment law and HR matters.
Our experienced HR and employment lawyers can provide specialist advice on disciplinary and grievance investigations including:
- Conducting investigations.
- Guiding and advising you through the process.
- Collating documents and interviewing witnesses.
- Preparing the investigation report.
- Attending disciplinary and grievance hearings with you.
If you do not have an in-house HR provider or if you need extra HR support, we can offer a fixed number of hours support to deal with any HR issues that may be happening within your business. We can also help with any grievance and disciplinary issues that you might be experiencing with employees whilst we can also help you manage a restructuring/ redundancy exercise or a TUPE transfer. This includes attending at any consultation meetings.
For a monthly fixed fee we can provide HR and employment law services: TalbotsHR.
If you are interested in any of the above services, why not send us an email or telephone us on 0800 118 1500 and we will be happy to have a discussion with you about our services and fee options.
Ask us a question
We’re here to help. Please fill in this simple form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.