Our insolvency team have significant experience of acting for trustees in bankruptcy, individuals who are subject to insolvency proceedings and their creditors, including those who are subject to bankruptcy orders which have not yet been discharged.
Our Insolvency Team
Some of the ways we can assist you
- Serving and responding to statutory demands, including applications to set aside;
- Issuing and contesting bankruptcy petitions;
- Annulment applications;
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements;
- Responding to applications for public examination;
- Dealing with trustee applications for possession and sale properties/transfers of equity;
- Negotiating income payments orders/agreements;
- Administration of the insolvent estates of deceased persons;
- Responding to investigations and claims conducted by the Official Receiver and trustees in bankruptcy; and
- Responding to and pursuing all manner of antecedent transaction claims including transactions at an undervalue and preferences.
We also have extensive experience of acting for lenders to financially distressed individuals and so are able to advise you of the effect of insolvency on your rights in such circumstances, whether the borrower is the subject of a formal insolvency process or not.
For more information and to find out how we can help you, please speak to our insolvency team at Talbots Law on 0800 118 1500.
Ask us a question
We’re here to help. Please fill in this simple form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.