Residental Development

New enquiries: 0800 118 1500

Here at Talbots Law we have a specialist team dealing with Residential Development matters.

We act for developers and house builders purchasing land or commercial property for residential development purposes. We work closely with our developer clients and their professional team including architects, planning consultants, accountants to ensure that they receive the best possible advice on their development. We can often be found out on site which gives us invaluable insight into the development and any potential issues that may arise that may not be apparent from looking at the paperwork.

As a specialist team, we offer a ‘cradle to grave’ service dealing with the land acquisition including development funding if required through to site set-up and plot sales.
We also specialise in acting for land owners in the sale of land for development and are able to advise on the terms of the sale whether that involves overage, uplift or clawback, joint venture and promotion agreements.

Our Residential Development Team

We can advise on all aspects of Residential Development including:

  • Disposal of land to a developer
  • Acquisition of land for residential development
  • Conditional Contracts
  • Promotion Agreements
  • Option Agreements
  • Overage Agreements  
  • Section 106 Agreements/Unilateral Undertakings
  • Development searches
  • Development funding
  • Site set-up
  • Management Companies

Ask us a question

We’re here to help. Please fill in this simple form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see our Privacy Policy.

Specialist services


Helping you navigate the franchise process.

Landlord and tenant sevices

Your key to a successful tenancy

Residential development

Specialist advice for developers and house builders.