Commercial Property Solicitor (NQ position)
Due to the growth in the demand for our services we currently have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join our commercial property team based in Stourbridge.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to build and manage a caseload, advising clients on a full range of commercial property matters including, but not limited to: freehold/leasehold acquisitions and sales, new leases and lease renewals and re-mortgages.
The key skills and abilities that we are looking for are:
- Be a qualified solicitor by 01 July 2018;
- Able to take a commercial approach, sound drafting skills;
- Good listening and problem solving skills - a logical thinker with the ability to communicate technical issues at all levels;
- Motivated, outgoing, organised individual with a structured reliable approach to both resolving issues and developing solutions;
- To assist, conduct and manage various Commercial Property transactions, including: leases, sales, purchases and re-mortgages with registered, unregistered, leasehold and freehold properties;
- To deal proactively with a wide range of correspondence and be able to work on own initiative;
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and issuing legal documents;
- Draft various transaction reports to clients and professional lenders;
- Develop a good working knowledge of the case management system;
- You will be able to take and convert commercial property enquiries;
- Support colleagues within the department, liaising with existing and new clients, working efficiently, effectively and professionally; and
- Able to take on challenges and see solutions through to successful conclusion.
Why join Talbots?
We offer competitive salary packages, company pension scheme and excellent career progression prospects.
If you’re interested, simply apply by sending your CV by email to Rachel Pardoe telling us why you would like to be considered for this role. Please include your current notice period, your home town location and your career aspirations.
PS – If you know someone who would be perfect for this role then please share this advert with them and encourage them to apply!
For more information please contact us