Administrator (Wills & Deeds)
NEW opportunity for an experienced administrator to join Talbots on a fixed term contract (12 months)
We’re seeking a full-time administrator with excellent administration, communication and client care skills to join our established Trusts & Estates department. Based in Wolverhampton, the successful candidate will ensure a prompt and efficient service to clients and colleagues across the Company.
A shameless love of accuracy, organisation and productivity is vital to maintaining the efficient and client-focused administration and synergy of the team.
The main purpose of the job is to assist the Wills and Deeds Administrator with the retrieval, registration and archiving of Wills and deeds ensuring that documents are stored according to Company procedure and are logged accurately on our SOS Case Management system. The role may also include legal administration for members of the local Trusts & Estates team.
We’re particularly interested in hearing from local candidates who have:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills;
- Excellent keyboard skills and knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Ability to understand and follow relevant filing systems;
- Ability to use scanner / photocopier and franking machine;
- Organised, accurate and methodical;
- Smart and professional appearance;
- Basic knowledge of legal services (desirable);
- Knowledge and understanding of case management systems (desirable);
- Previous experience of working in professional services (desirable)
For more information please contact Rachel Pardoe
Why join Talbots?
We offer a competitive salary package, company pension scheme and career progression prospects.
If you’re interested, simply apply by sending your CV by email to Rachel Pardoe telling us why you would like to be considered. Please include your current notice period, your home location and your salary expectations for this role.
PS – If you know someone who would be perfect for one of these roles then please share this advert with them and encourage them to apply!
For more information please contact us