Does your supply agreement cover everything you need?
A supply agreement sets out the terms and protects the rights of both parties under the supply contract. So, whether you are buying or selling it is important to understand your obligations and be confident that you can meet them.
A well drafted agreement can deliver a successful outcome for both parties and should include:
- Price – VAT / includes packaging / insurance / off-loading / delivery
- Payment terms
- Security for payment: Retention of title / deposit / guarantee
- Specification of the product or service
- Quantity: place / time / non-delivery / instalments
- Limitation of liability
- Warranties, disclaimers and guarantees
If you need help drafting an agreement, or for help and advice on all aspects of company commercial legal issues, contact Talbots Law on 0800 118 1500, or email Muneeb Dean