Our offices are closed, but our service to you remains uninterrupted.
COVID-19 continues to affect every aspect of life and will do so for the foreseeable future. Following the Prime Minister’s statement on Monday 23rd March, we have taken the decision to temporarily close all offices, and activate our remote working plans.
Everyone has a part to play in slowing down the spread of the virus by ensuring we do not come into contact with people unless absolutely necessary. To support the Government’s advice and to play our part at Talbots, we are taking the following action:
- We have moved our Lawyers and Teams to work from home. Please be assured that everyone is well equipped to continue your legal matter and provide you with the same excellent standard of service you expect from us.
- All our offices are closed to the public. If you need to send documents to us, please scan and email directly to the legal team handling your matter. If you are unable to scan, please post your documents to any of our offices and we will make sure they reach the right person. if you have a smartphone you can use a downloadable free app that will allow you to scan using your phone and then email documents to us. We are using Genius Scan which is quite simple and effective: https://thegrizzlylabs.com/genius-scan If you scroll to the bottom of their home page, you will see links to free downloads on Apple and Android devices.
- You will be able to contact all our staff by phone or email. Full details are here: Talbots Law Staff Contact List to enable you to make direct contact
- All our finance team are now working remotely. This means, unfortunately, that we are unable to process cheques at this time and would ask our clients to please pay by bank transfer wherever possible, using our secure online service on our payment page. We hope to be able to take card payments by phone shortly, but if you need any help in the meantime, please call Jack Pugh in our finance team on 01562 756870.
- Our telephone service remains the same and you will still be able to contact our New Enquiries Team on 0800 118 1500
- There are bound to be instances where it will take longer than usual to get responses from third parties, and we ask you to exercise patience during this challenging time.
- We will keep you informed on developments, via our website, including when our offices will re-open following the current crisis.
- Although our offices are now closed, you can still contact our New Enquiries team on 0800 118 1500, Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, and Saturday mornings from 9am to 12pm. Please note that we have restricted staff to answer the phones on Saturday mornings, so we kindly ask for your patience if you are unable to get through immediately.
- Please note that all our virtual offices will be closed for the Easter break, from 5pm on Thursday 9th April, reopening at 9am on Tuesday 14th April
Our aim is to follow Government advice whilst continuing to support you by working differently. I am confident we can work together to play our part.
We send our best wishes to all our clients and families to remain safe and healthy during this difficult time.
Our social media channels are also kept up to date with all developments as and when they arise. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn:
For more information please contact us